Whole 30 Ranch Pork Loin with Roasted Broccoli
To maximize all that flavor flavvvv (anyone remember him) remember to marinate the meat for at least 2 hours, if not overnight. It takes 30 seconds to throw everything into a bag and then into the fridge until you are ready to cook it! **This is great on chicken or fish if you DON’T eat pork**
- •2-3 lbs pork loin
- •3 heads of broccoli
- •drizzle of oil
- •1 tbl onion powder
- •1 tbl garlic powder
- •2 tbl dried parsley
- •1 tap dill weed
- •1 tsp sea salt
- •3 tbl avocado oil olive oil is fine too
- •1 tbl red wine vinegar
- •Mix seasonings into a small bowl. •Place pork, seasonings, avocado oil, and red wine vinegar into a bag and let marinate.
- •When ready preheat oven to 450° F. Once oven gets to 450°, reduce to 325°
- •Place your pork loin in the center of the sheet pan and roast for 45 minutes. •After 45 min, take broccoli and put on baking sheet in a single layer. • Drizzle or spray some oil over the broccoli and sprinkle some sea salt over top.
- •Place back into oven and cook another 20-25 min or until internal temp of meat is 155 degrees.
- •Remove and cover pork and let it rest for 5-10 min. • Enjoy!!