Chicken and mushrooms in a garlic and white wine sauce
217 calories Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 chicken tenderloins 16 oz total
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour* use rice flour for gluten free, omit for paleo, w30
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 12 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine omit for w30, paleo and add more broth
- 1/3 cup fat free chicken broth
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Lightly dredge in flour.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat; when hot add 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink. Set aside in a warm oven.
- Add additional oil and butter to the skillet, then garlic and cook a few seconds; add mushrooms, salt and pepper stirring occasionally until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add wine, chicken broth, parsley; stir the pan with a wooden spoon breaking up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Cook a few more minutes or until the liquid reduces by half. Top the chicken with the mushroom sauce and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION Yield: 8 tenderloins, Serving Size: 2 tenderloins with mushrooms Amount Per Serving: Freestyle Points: 2, Points +: 5, Calories: 217 calories, Total Fat: 7.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 88mg, Sodium: 108.5mg, Carbohydrates: 6g, Fiber: 1.5g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 29.5g