Kat’s Baked Protein Oats:
- ⅓ c. Quaker Old fashioned oats ground up (I grind up a bunch and put in a separate container for quick use.
- ⅓ c Egg whites from a carton
- ⅓ c Unsweetened Almond milk
- 1 tbs Almond butter
- Sprinkle of Frozen mixed berries
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Mix ground oats, egg whites and almond milk.
- Microwave for 1 minute
- Stir in Almond butter and berries and microwave additional minute OR add almond butter and berries after you finish cooking.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
282 calories 12g. Fat 26g. Carbs 16 g. protein