Honey “Mustard” Chicken Salad
Author: Alaena Haber
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups precooked shredded chicken about 10 to 12 ounces
- 3 large handfuls baby spinach thinly sliced
- 2 medium gala apples diced
- 1 ⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 ⁄2 small yellow onion diced
- 1 ⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp KC Naturals Imitation Mustard see notes
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ⁄2 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse the broccoli florets 15 to 20 times until very finely chopped.
- Transfer broccoli to a large serving bowl with the chicken, spinach, apple, raisins and onion.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients to prepare the dressing. Toss with the salad until well combined. You may
- drizzle each individual serving with more KC Naturals Mustard, if desired.
I highly recommend sourcing KC Natural Imitation Mustard for this recipe, but if you cannot, you can replace it with an additional tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey, 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric and a pressed clove of garlic.