Martino Fit Meatballs
- 1 1/2 lb extra lean ground beef 1⁄2 c chopped fresh parsley 2 eggs 3⁄4 cup Italian bread crumbs 1⁄4 c grated Parmesan cheese 1 small onion finely chopped 4 cloves minced garlic Salt Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, parsley, eggs, bread crumbs, parmesan, onion, garlic, salt, pepper
- Mix well and form into 12-18 balls (about 1 1⁄2 inches).
- Store in refrigerator until needed
- Cook 30 minutes in simmering sauce OR bake in preheated oven at 400degrees for 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
3 Meatballs: 297 calories 9.4g Fat 11.1 g carbohydrates 37.7g protein