Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs halved lengthwise
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbs Everything But the Bagel Seasoning or mixture of dired onion flakes, garlic powder, salt & pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg white halves. Place the yolks in a large bowl and place the whites in a separate medium bowl
- Slice the avocado in half, remove the seed, and scoop the flesh into the bowl containing the yolks. Add the lime juice, cilantro and seasoning (except paprika)
- Use a fork or potato masher to thoroughly mash the ingredients together until smooth consistency is achieved and no lumps remain.
- Arrange the egg whites on a serving platter, sliced sides up, and spoon equal amounts of the filling into each egg white half. Sprinkle the paprika over the top of the eggs. Serve chilled.
4 Deviled Eggs (2 whole eggs) Calories 192 Fat 14 g Carbs 3.3g Protein 13.2g