Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 lb s, 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 medium onion White Onion
- 1 tsp Oil – Olive
- 1 tbsp Spices, garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Spices, ginger, ground
- 0.50 tsp s, Red Pepper Flake
- 0.50 tsp ground, Spices, pepper, black
- 0.50 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 9 cup chopped, Cabbage, raw
- 1 cup chopped Broccoli, raw
- 0.05 teaspoon Stevia Clear – Liquid Stevia
- 0.25 cup s, Coconut Amino
- Add oil to large skillet on medium-high heat. Add ground turkey, cook until brown and drain grease, if any.
- Add chopped onion, cook until onions become translucent. Stir in garlic powder, ground ginger, crushed red pepper, black pepper and salt.
- Add shredded cabbage, broccoli, liquid stevia (optional), coconut aminos.
- Cook for another 12-15 minutes over medium heat, or until veggies are tender.