Turkey Burgers & Grilled Zucchini Fries
- 1 lb Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 4 whole wheat sandwich thins Fold It
- 2 large zucchinis cut into long strips
- ¼ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large egg whites lightly whisked
- 1 tbs olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat Grill or Oven
- In large bowl, combine ingredients and mix
- Form into 4 3 oz burgers
- Grill 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Add lettuce, tomato and onion if desired
- (Preheat grill or oven to 425)
- Whisk egg whites lightly in a shallow bowl and set aside. Combine parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs in another bowl and set aside.
- Dip zuccini strips into egg mixture and then into breadcurmbs. Transfer strips to pre-greased grill or baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil or olive oil spray and grill or bake at 425 until lightly brown (about 20 minutes)
Nutrition per serving: Calories 423, Fat 16 grams, Protein 38g, Carbs, 36g.