Sheet Pan Chili Lime Salmon
Sheet Pan Chili Lime Salmon with Fajita flavours, and a charred, crispy roasted trio of peppers for an easy and healthy weeknight meal! Servings: 4 Author: Karina Cafe Delites
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice or juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic or 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chilli flakes adjust to your preference of spice
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 salmon fillets wild caught if possible
- 1 red bell pepper capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to grill/broil settings on high heat. Spray a baking sheet tray with cooking oil spray; set aside.
- Whisk lime juice, parsley, olive oil, water, garlic, chilli flakes, cumin, salt and parsley together to combine.
- Add the honey and whisk again until the honey runs smooth through the rest of the ingredients.
- Arrange the salmon filets, peppers and onion in a single layer on the prepared baking tray; and pour over half of the marinade.
- Toss peppers and onion to coat; and rotate the salmon to coat in the marinade.
- Broil / grill until the peppers are just beginning to char at the edges (about 10 minutes) and the salmon is cooked to your liking (about 10 minutes)
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with lime wedges and remaining marinade for added flavor.
- (If the peppers are not done to your liking, simply transfer the salmon to a plate and return peppers to the oven to your liking)