Martino Fit White Chicken Chili
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 can white beans
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cauliflower chopped
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 package McCormicks White chicken chili seasoning
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Green onions chopped
- Avocado diced
- Tomatoes diced
- Reduced fat Mexican-style cheese shredded
- Plain nonfat greek yogurt
- Cut chicken thighs into bite size pieces and season with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Heat stock pan at medium high and add olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add chicken to pot and cook approximately 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely.
- Add chopped onion, cauliflower, and zucchini and cook an additional 8-9 minutes
- Add 1 chicken broth gradually and stir well.
- Add beans and McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to simmer for 10-12 additional minutes.
- Serve and top per your preference!
1 serving: 343 calories 14g Fat 27g Carbs 32g Protein