Chili Lime Salmon Pouches
- 1 medium wild salmon filet approximately 1 lb
- 2 large limes sliced into ¼ inch slices (reserve ⅓ of each lime)
- 2 tsp chil powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400. Cut a piece of parchment paper large enough to create a pouch for the salmon. Place the parchment on a large baking sheet,
- Arrange enough lime slices on the parchment paper to create a bed for the salmon filet. Place the filet, scales down, on top of the lime slices.
- Squeeze the reserved lime over the filet. Season the filet with chili powder, salt and cilantro. Place the remaining lime slices on top.
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and crimp the edges to form a pouch. Bake for 15 minutes, serve hot.